Muster your AA, Raven has a buff! And Phoenix! Actually, those are the only two balance changes and they should both be minor. The real focus of this release is on the user interface, bug fixes and other improvements.
- Phoenix can target gunships.
- Ravens dive faster. Their minimum speed is now 75% of max speed (from 50%).
- Right-clicking on a mex spot in Eco view (F4) when only cons are selected now queues a mex.
- “Skydust” UI now works with mexes and during pause.
- Reworked the gunships radar icon set
- Idle constructor select:
- Now works with Shift – adds the closest unselected idle con to selection [?]
- The UI button now shows both the select-1 and select-all hotkeys
- Treating unfinished cons as idle is now toggleable, default false [?]
- Space+click brings up its options menu [?]
- Has a toggle to hide trainer comms [?]
- Disables itself when no longer relevant [?]
- Units wading through shallow water now leave wakes; some trees sway with the wind.
- Endgame graphs now measure damage in metal cost instead of health.
- Purple Heart award now tracks environmental damage and friendly fire.
- Added mex config for Tandem Craters and Silo Valley.
- Added a health multiplier modoption.
- Improve lategame performance somewhat by dramatically reducing the performance cost of windgen farms.
- Per-unittype build spacing is now correctly saved between games.
- On/off initial state setting now works correctly.
- Vertical Aircraft Lines now work.
- Fixed metal multiplier modoption only working on mexes.
- Fixed awards treating dynamic comms as having 1000 cost and base health.
- Fixed energy multiplier modoption not working on Commanders.
- Fixed idle comms being selected by Select Idle Con regardless of the Track Commanders setting.
- Fixed Factory Panel being very slow to update and not noticing interruption (canceled/killed) if it happened to the last unit in the queue.
- Fixed irrelevant votemove showing up ingame.
- Fixed the COFC tiltzoom issue where the camera would not keep the cursor/center on the zoom target when zooming in or out quickly.
- Fixed Tidal build tooltip showing Windgen health.
- Fixed Zenith tooltip crash.
- Fixed penitent spycrab commander.
- Fixed default comm showing up as old armcom pregame.
- Fixed huge ghosted duplicate being drawn pregame.
- Fixed default comm not having a tooltip pregame.
- Fixed the case where if multiple people chose a comm of the same name, only one would have the tooltip pregame.
- Fixed comms not being rotated pregame.
- Fixed quick selection bar con # label disappearing briefly when the number changes.