This version has many fixes and some small changes to UI and balance. Economy Panel now displays net income so if you were someone who thinks that is a vital feature you can now try it out. Superweapons are now “balanced” and mobile AA knows how to use mobility to beat Brawler.
=== “Balance” ===
Increased Disco Rave Party weird utility effects:
* Red: Boring old damage, unchanged.
* Orange: 25% larger napalm.
* Yellow: 20% more impulse.
* Green: 50% or so larger smooth radius.
* Blue: 50% more EMP damage and 150% more time.
* Violet: 100% more slow damage.
General Starlight nerf:
* Cost 35k -> 40k
* Health 12k -> 10k
* Groove Cutter damage reduced by 10%. This weapon is the source of almost all Starlight’s damage.
=== Unit AI ===
* Added support for units to skirm a unit until it enters range and then swarm it.
* Added Brawler to the swarm list of mobile AA.
* Added tactical AI for Crasher.
=== Interface ===
* Enabled the centralized default UI enabler on the first run of ZK. This has been in place but inactive for the past week. If you have not run ZK in the last week your interface panels will be moved around.
* Economy Panel now has the old Net displayed below the resource icon. Storage is displayed on the storage bars and these bars have customizable width.
* Slow damage is displayed in the Space+Click menu.
* Fixed waypoint dragger widget and renamed it. If anyone had it enabled they need to reenable it.
* Deluxe player list respects visibility setting on load.
* Reduced the Claw (Wolverine mine) radar icon.
=== Fixes ===
* Fixed Air Repair Pads (all types) repairing 50% faster than normal repair for the same energy cost.
* Fixed bug with morphed nanoframes dropping wreckage.
* Drone build progress obeys status effects (Slow, Disarm, EMP).
* Starlight obeys Disarm (Groove Cutter does not yet obey Slow).
* Thunderbird obeys status effects after it starts a run (Slow reduces the fire rate, EMP and Disarm prevent firing).
=== Notable changes between v188.8.131.52 and v184.108.40.206 ===
* Fixed flame effect. Units which are on fire now look like they are on fire.
* New attack sound for Scythe.
* Added many options to the new chat. * Fixed paralysis threshold. It was accidentally based on maximum health for 2 month. It is now back to current health. Zeus, Panther and Venom were unaffected by the bug.