It is time for another engine update. We have recently experienced trouble updating, but, after running some multiplayer tests, this update has a decent chance at success. Due to the time between updates there are more notable changes than usual.
- Saved games now compress the entire game state, instead of saving only a few key attributes. This vastly improves the accuracy of saved games. Old saves should still work.
- The bug which caused commands to sometimes disappear in long FFA games has been resolved.
- A pathfinding bug relating to skipping waypoints was fixed. This improves the pathing of groups of units around corners.
- A desync related to the game mysteriously misplacing files may be resolved.
- Various graphics related crashes have been resolved.