This release brings new UI features, further sea balance tweaks, and a lot of bugfixes.
=== Balance ===
Some sea units have had their roles further defined, Sonar ranges were increased, and a few units became more reliable:
Raven: cannot target planes anymore.
* Torpedo Range 120 -> 150
* Turn rate 698 -> 740
* Sonar 300 -> 350
* Sonar 250 -> 400
Hunter: hits more reliably.
* Projectile speed 160 -> 400
* Increased projectile turn rate
Urchin: should be better at actual protection due to increased sonar.
* Cost 100 -> 120
* Sonar 320 -> 550
* Sonar 280 -> 300
* Torpedo turnrate 3000 -> 3600
Snake: should fire more reliably; one shots other raiders.
* Health 600 -> 375
* Turnrate 440 -> 600
* Range 310 -> 290
* Fire arc 45′ -> 180′
* Damage 250 + 500 slow -> 350 + 700 slow
* Reloadtime 3.8 -> 7.5
* Torpedo turnrate 12000 -> 20000
Crusader: refined its role as artillery.
* Movement velocity 1.9 -> 1.7
* Range 900 -> 1000
* Projectile speed 300 -> 270
Enforcer: better at anti-unit bombardment.
* Turn rate 190 -> 210
* Range 660 -> 690
* Reload time 6 -> 5.5
* Cost 4000 -> 3800
* Movement velocity 2.7 -> 2.2
== Miscellaneous Gameplay Fixes ==
* Crashing planes and gunships leave full wreckage instead of debris when they hit the ground.
* Idle self-repair standardized: most standard units except Banshee, Glaive, Scythe and Kodachi now take 60s to start regenerating at 5 HP/s.
* Djinn’s Lamp placement channeling obeys status effects.
* Puppy leaves no wreckage because it seemed to be broken.
* Nuclear missiles no longer collide with features (eg. wreckage or trees).
* Sea units’ tactical AI tweaked and improved.
== Trainer Commanders ==
There are new Trainer commanders available for selection, meant to help newbies get familiar with custom commanders. They’re available for everyone in addition to their own custom commanders in the new selection menu.
=== UI ===
== Economy Panel ==
The new Economy Panel is now available. It is an alternative to the classic resource bars that puts focus on the resource flow. Make sure to try it out!
== HUD Presets ==
We have introduced HUD presets. These presets automatically set up a decent UI based on various classic RTS UIs. These presets should help us refine the UI as it is easier for people to define a UI and receive feedback. In the future this widget will set the UI to the default on the first run, this bit is currently disabled to let our current players get past the ‘first run’ without messing up their UI. The new default UI includes a much better chat widget so try it out.
== Miscellaneous ==
* Team colours are more distinct.
* Cleaned up the new chat ‘ProConsole’ which is now enabled by default.
* Added On/Off state to New Unit States.
* Added Colourblind mode to resource display.
* Mission Objectives button goes grey if no unread objectives are present.
* Added a non-UI tooltip delay (units and features in the game world). This defaults to 0.5s and can be configured through the HUD Settings menu.
* Facpanel now shows proper unit queue.
* Facpanel has drag’n’drop like integral.
* Incomplete Protectors’ coverage is shown with a washed out teal circle instead of a white one .
=== Bugfixes ===
* Fixed Outlaw closing allied Solars.
* Fixed Outlaw wave being visually larger than actual AoE.
* Fixed bombers set to “always low” rising after bombing.
* Fixed Razor lacking wreckage.
* Fixed Brawler wreckage orientation.
* Fixed Starlight working under EMP.
* Fixed an overdrive exploit with Energy Investment Payback mode.
* Fixed Djinn teleport not resetting progress on external movement (eg. transport or Newtons).
* Fixed Amph Regen ignoring slowdamage.
* Fixed broken diacritics in some Polish translations.
* Fixed slowdamage permanently reducing cons’ repair speed and increasing resurrection speed.
* Fixed resource generation for Mariner, Athena and most factories.
* Fixed ship hitvolumes.
* Fixed Ada’s Commander (campaign) leaving Strike wreckage. * Fixed terrain obscuring mex circles.