This version contains a few oblique plane nerfs and a simple Raven nerf. The biggest such ‘nerf’ is a new scout plane, the Sparrow, that can be morphed from a Radar Tower. This new scouting option loosens the Plane Factory’s monopoly on effective scouting.
In other news, Scalpel can now kill Mace in two shots and a few campaign missions have been improved.
Added Sparrow, a light scout plane that is morphable from a Radar Tower.
- Cost 120. Note that it costs 65 when morphed from a Radar Tower.
- Speed 225
- Health 400
- LOS 950
Raven is slightly more expensive
- Cost 300 -> 320
Scalpel now kills Mace in two shots.
- Damage 622 -> 660
Blastwing can see further
- LOS 380 -> 450
- Added an option to control when wreckages and rocks are highlighted. The options are always, when reclaiming, or when constructors are selected, which is the new default.
- Improved some depth of field details.
- Replaced planet Aspiris, the Tank Foundry mission, with a more interesting Tank Foundry mission.
- Added Sparrow unlock to planet Cygnet, the Sling mission.
- The patrolling units on Kirdipan, the terraform mission, no longer chase the players units.
- Fixed some bugs with heathbar LODing.
- Clamp instead of block off-map commands. These commands should not normally be issuable, but when they are issued it is good to give players feedback.
- Fixed units set to guard shields or cloakers ignoring custom formation orders.
- Fixed a performance issue with lobby UI scaling and fullscreen switching.